High Fructose Corn Syrup, the TRUTH

http://www.modernforager.com/blog/2008/11/03/why-high-fructose-corn-syrup-is-worse-than-sugarand-why-its-not/

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 2:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I love me some HFCS.

Please dont' make me give it up......
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Seriously did you even READ the article????
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 2:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• What is the question??
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I wrote a letter to Ocean Spray cranberry juice about this concern a few years ago. Now they have a commercial, " We don't have any high fructose corn syrup ." I figure I wasn't the only person that wrote to them. However, ther are commercials out now that clain it is safe.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 5:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The truth is high fructose corn syrup comes from corn. Also low calorie sugars have ingredients that come from coal they also put it in tooth paste. The more you know I found out about the sugar and the tooth paste at the meusem of science and industry in chicago, il .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 14, 2009