belly button pain!

I am 37 wks with my 2nd and I was just wondering if anyone else can remember having belly button pain. It hurts for me to bend over, stand up straight and to touch it. I don't remember hurting this way with my first.

LTLDEB

Asked by LTLDEB at 2:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you have a inny or an outy?
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• no but i read in my pregnancy book that to help with the touching part and possibly clothes touching it and irritating is to put a piece of tissue over it and use medical tape to keep it in place and it will help to stop the irritation when something rubs on it.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had that while I was prego and it was a UTI. I had them chronically no matter how clean I kept myself.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 2:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have an inny
    LTLDEB

Answer by LTLDEB at 2:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When I was pregnant, I do remember having belly button pain. It's just the weight of the baby. I don't know about you but my belly button completely popped out and that made it hurt more.
    Anonymous

• All pregnancies are different mom. The baby may be pulling cord, laying on that area or you may need to rest.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 5:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009