why do you..

why do some of you bash people for having money? I asked a simple question because I know out of all the members onCafemom, that i am not the only one who shops at posh tots but almost everyone answered with a rude remark to my serious question. If you dont shop there then dont answer the question, it was for moms who do shop there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you rich bitch gosh don't you know theres jealous moms on here wishing they could shop there?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. SHARE THE WEALTH
    LOL
    who cares what they think. =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• umm ok you are bringing attention back to your question

Anonymous

• Because they're jealous. Shop where you wanna shop mama!
    Anonymous

• They are jealous... another mom posted a question about having a maid...and you can tell
    by some of the answers that they are just plain jealous.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• because people cna't do what they were taught so young, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 2:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• misery loves company.....if you can afford that store good for you dont let them upset you :)

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• One thing I learned about on Cafemom is you cannot post you are not poor or every talk about your gifted children. So many make everything about them. If they are broke everyone should be. If they cannot shop at Posh Tots no one should. I would ignore them. You cannot win with whiners.
    Anonymous

• I guess jealousy?? Just let it roll off. If you have it and want to spend it that is your deal. Laugh at rude people. They are miserable in their own little existance and just want to bring others down with them. Dont let it.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i dont even know what push tots is! lol. i would never do that just because im a broke b*tch!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Ok I am not sure what the meantioning of the store was about. From the answers given I tak ethat moms are jealous of where you shop. If the store is nice and expensive, you like it...shop on!
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 5:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009