im so freaking beat!! :(

everything on my is aching literally i dont care what anyone else says. i do not feel like the pain my body has is normal. ive always had issues with my body and my hips and tail bone and now i hurt ALL THE TIME i cant even open my legs about 5 inches without it HURTING me soooooo bad i cringe and curl up. now i have a constant pain in my lower back that pops everytime i walk. i walk to work every single day and i feel its just making it worse. no one will listen to me.. im so beat!! my entire back hurts my legs are so swollen the make about an inch deep indention and stay that way for about 10 minutes... ive told my dr all thi and he always interuppts me and doesnt relly listen.:( god i think i just need to vent. anyone can you please just ... ugh comfort me with some words? lol thank you...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Does your doctor have any partners in his office? I would talk to someone else mama. Thats not normal. I had toxemia & thats how I felt - not to scare you - you just need to talk to someone else.
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• get a different doc swelling that bad can be a early sign of preclampcia
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Im not swelling but I hurt really bad too. My hips my back and my legs! I can literally barley move. I feel like i sound like a broken recored because im always talking about how bad I hurt. but its true I HURT I never thought it would be this hard and im only 25weeks! Just know which im sure you already do. Your not alone and all this will be so worth it:)
    Anonymous

• go to the hospital i just had some of the same problems that you are talking about and doctors just blew me off so i got pissed and said for get this and went behind there backs and just sent over 24 hours on iv meds for a bad infection in my kidneys so be careful if it is something like this it can go in to the blood stream and kill your baby something i didn't know my self they said i was lucky i went when i did
    Anonymous