What is your favorite mascera??? I can never find one I like.

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Two Faced Lash Injection"
    its not literally injection lol.
    they sell it at sephora though and its amazing and my fav!
    Anonymous

• cover girl lash exact (i like the NON waterproof kind). it is awesome. and i'm sort of a makeup snob. i only wear M.A.C. makeup... except for my mascara!!!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Lancome has an awesome mascara....it's called Oscillation. I also like their hypnose...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Maybelline Great Lash in the pink and green tube. An oldie but a goodie. I've tried them all, and I always go back to that one.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I like Covergirl Fantastic Lash. It's the red tube. I have very fine thin eyelashes. What I do is put on one coat. Let it dry a little then add another coat. It makes it a little thicker and curlier. It works for me.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I want to try that new one called Beauty Tubes or something like that. I have really long lashes and I want them to stand out as much as possible. They say this new stuff is like having lash extensions. If anyone's tried it, let me know!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 3:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• This is a great question, I am also disappointed with mascara, it's always clumping!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My fave is Lancome's Definicils, love it!
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I don't wear mascara because I'm sensitive to makeup on my skin.

What would you all suggest for a 17 year old who likes to wear mascara to emphasize her already lengthy lashes? She has the most open and gorgeous blue eyes imagineable.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2009