What is your favorite mascera??? I can never find one I like.

Asked by heatmac4 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Two Faced Lash Injection"
    its not literally injection lol.
    they sell it at sephora though and its amazing and my fav!

• cover girl lash exact (i like the NON waterproof kind). it is awesome. and i'm sort of a makeup snob. i only wear M.A.C. makeup... except for my mascara!!!

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Lancome has an awesome's called Oscillation. I also like their hypnose...

Answer by mamakirs at 3:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Maybelline Great Lash in the pink and green tube. An oldie but a goodie. I've tried them all, and I always go back to that one.

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I like Covergirl Fantastic Lash. It's the red tube. I have very fine thin eyelashes. What I do is put on one coat. Let it dry a little then add another coat. It makes it a little thicker and curlier. It works for me.

Answer by elainecat at 3:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I want to try that new one called Beauty Tubes or something like that. I have really long lashes and I want them to stand out as much as possible. They say this new stuff is like having lash extensions. If anyone's tried it, let me know!

Answer by pinkclover at 3:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• This is a great question, I am also disappointed with mascara, it's always clumping!

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My fave is Lancome's Definicils, love it!

Answer by delta27 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I don't wear mascara because I'm sensitive to makeup on my skin.

What would you all suggest for a 17 year old who likes to wear mascara to emphasize her already lengthy lashes? She has the most open and gorgeous blue eyes imagineable.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2009