IS ANYONE ELSE exited/happy about OBAMAS CHOICE TO HAVE A OPENLY GAY BISHOP PRAY AT HIS INAUGURATION?

just had to do it... notice i did not post anonymous because i would not say someone has no backbone and then not have the courage to stand behind what i post. i love that he chose a person who is gay... i think it is a great move away from the bible beating crowd that has ruled the roost too long.... i voted for him, but with every choice, i support him more... jmo... feel free to tell me i how you disagree, i am a big girl. and i can stand behind my beliefs :)

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 3:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Conforming to society = he's being flexible in his beliefs, because he KNOWS there's more than just ONE belief system
    Gotta like the guy...
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 3:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol. i dont care one way or the other, i do think its just a publicity thing only because hes not a supporter of gay marriage, but it really doesnt matter to me who he chooses
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• im so happy. this is another step in the right direction for this country.

marissad

Answer by marissad at 3:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• why keep asking the same question just to keep the drama going.
    Anonymous

• I think it's wonderful! =D. Go Obama!<333.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 3:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• shes making fun of the person who said it was gross, i wish i thought of that. i do that all the time when someone says something i disagree with i say the opposite to be funny
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ahhh alicia gets my humor... yeah just a joke. but i do like that he picked a gay guy.... cutting edge and all.... and of course the only one bashing me is annom... lol... loser!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• no one is bashing you they just know that it will keep the drama going. at least that is what i got from the statement.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am an Obama supporter and 100% for gay rights. That being said I really don't care either way. I didn't care that he chose Warren and I don't care about this. His day, his choice.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It's not prolonging drama; it's accentuating the positive...

I will bet you a hundred bucks that this question won't get deleted, because Cafemom embraces diversity, unlike some of you people....
    heheh
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 3:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009