360 scoot?

my 10 month old does a 360 on her toosh using her feet to move her body - kind of like she has an invisable sit and spin. Does your baby have something silly they do? :)

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 3:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL! That is so cute! Well, my son made windshield wipers and swhooshing noises, whether he was in the car or not. Then he'd "cuckoo" when we were in the car. Surprisingly he was pretty much on the quarter hour every time, we never figured out how he did it. But in the middle of the night when we were trying to get the baby to sleep, we told him to turn off his "cuckoo clock."

Answer by Bmat at 3:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• my hubby had a real bad cold one week. he was holding our son and he turnned his head to the side to cough. well 2mins later he did it again. this time with the baby looking him dead in the face. as soon as my hubby turnned around the baby coughed and laughed. for no reason at all. now all day when he sees his daddy he will make a little cough and laugh and do that over and over again. he thinks it the funniest thing in the world.
    anothergage

Answer by anothergage at 3:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My guy can roll over, but not crawl, so he changes direction by rolling and scooting himself around until he's gradually facing the other way.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009