Looking into getting marraied in HI

Has anyone done it that has advice for or against or any ideas. I just want a small, yet beautiful wedding. I hear it's cheaper but how much can you trust the people trying to sell it to you lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Travel

• actually find a nice hotel and then ask them about it.. I love hawaii.. Maui is my go to island.. we always stay at the hale mahina.. its a condo, and its far cheaper than a big hotel. but resorts are the ones that we never stay with, they want way to much money for everything.. but the other option is to call a small bed and breakfast on the beach .. and rent the whole place especially if you have say 20 people going with you... or smaller.. the one we have stayed at, let us use their car, it was so great when we wanted to go shopping etc... good luck
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't know about cheaper, but when we were there we stayed at a hotel on Maui where there was a wedding and it was beautiful. We happened upon the couple with their photographer when we were taking an evening stroll. The photographer had the couple pose against the water as the sun was setting, it was so romantic and beautiful. << sigh >>

Answer by Bmat at 3:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• CHECK OUT MY PROFILE- I CAN HELP WITH LODGING- ESPECIALLY A GROUP-RATE THING FOR 8 DAYS AND 7NIGHTS!!
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 12:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2009