i cant get my 2 year old to use the potty

she keep taking off her diaper and she wont tell me when she has to go until its to late and i dont know what else i can try cause ive tried every thing

pixie101407

Asked by pixie101407 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have twin boys and although my daughter is going to be one she still has a ways to go before she is potty traind. But with my twins, I have been tryin to at least let them sit on the potty and get used to it, but they could sit there all day and not go until they stand up..They also take off there diapers and end up peeing all over the place. It just takes patience and time. I also read that the parent has to be able to have weeks to dedicate to potty training there kids, and any interruptions will take longer. I am working on my 2 and it's hard and I am getting frustrated cause they won't ever go in the potty, but when they go in there diaper they tell me. Just give it time and keep encouraging!
    MamaOfThree86

Answer by MamaOfThree86 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2008