Does your kid act like Wall-E?

my 4 yr old son actually crawls around on his knees talks and makes noises like Wall-E and even 'folds up' into a 'box' when I make a loud noise . It's so funny, yet a little nutty. He has so much imagination. when he is playing like this he will only answer to the name Wall-E to. (He plays like this with other things like a dog and such but not with so much attention to detail.) Just curious.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• OMG all the time!! He walks around A LOT of the time with a boot or other shoe and puts tall objects in them and pretends they are the plant. And he makes me play the part of "Eve". Then he will at some point that day, be another kind of robot, and talks real monotone and then he will be a dog A LOT of the time. lol, I love it. But he is always Wall-e since we bought him the movie.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My son will pretend to be anything he likes on a movie or tv show.... He goes from Mickey Mouse to Hulk, power rangers, transformers, a puppy anything that comes up on his mind, whatever he feels like it on any given day!! He is such a cutie!! He's 4 yrs old
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 4:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• LOL mine does the monotone voice to! I forgot to mention that before!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yes my son is 4 and he has recently been wall-e. But he is also spongebob(he even takes spatulas outta the kitchen and "cooks" krabby patties), a dog, a cat, spiderman, handy manny, and whoever else he can think of... he's never my ryan anymore lol but I am glad he has an active imagination
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• your son's great. It brings back memories when my son (he's 12) lived for 6 months as Buzz Lightyear including 3 foot wings that had lights. Ah yes. Even in the store we had that costume on.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2009