How much junk food is in your house?

I have a bag of cheetos, chocolate chips and probably things with too much sodium in them.... I feel like I can never find anything that doesn't have a high amount of sugar or sodium in. I make one meal from sratch everyday, but as of the other meals... i don't know. So what does your house look like?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have double stuffed oreos, and half a bag of chips..ohh and microwave popcorn..and of course choc chips for baking..i plan on making some banana bread, so i had to buy choc chips.. :) other than tho, i just started a diet, so i dont plan on there being any more junk in this house..im not setting a very good example for my daughter so yaaa...im trying to!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• MMM... banana bread with choc chips... do you have a recipe?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i do..lol..somewhere...i will find it for ya..im just headin out now, so i'll message it to ya later!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ok!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• None . . . it wouldn't last a day in this house so we never buy it. I'm not much for sweets anyway. We are trying to lose weight.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Not much...my husband is diabetic so we don't keep much around. Plus he just quit smoking after 26 years so keeping the junk food to a minimum is best for the waistline! LOL!!
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 4:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Barely any.
    Just some fruit snacks and some oatmeal cookies for my hubby's lunches.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We have swiss chocolate left over from Christmas. Nacho Cheese Doritos, Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi and Mt. Dew, Banana and chocolate pudding. That's about it. I am going shopping tomorrow so who knows what I will bring home.
    My biggest snack craving is Chips and Salsa from our favorite restaurant, Will have to stop and get some. LOL!
    I have to cook 2 homecooked meals a day. I homeschool y tween and now my teen. Their big weakness is Double Stuff Oreos. Those disappear fast!
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 7:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am thinking about the banana bread with choc. chips. YUM
    McKown

Answer by McKown at 7:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't keep junk food in my house but my 13 year old has a stash of chocolate that he hoards in his room. I hit him up when I'm in really desperate need of chocolate.
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 8:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2009