Why do I wake up with so many boogers? Do you pick them?

It seems like its just in the morning and yes... I'm an occasional picker

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• JODI! IS THAT YOU.

sorry i can't stand sticking my finger up my nose. yuck. that is one thing i can't stand doing. i blow. although i do fart all the time and love them to be loud
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• no ash it is not me. no i don't pick i blow.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol no but I hate the seen in hancock were he blows his nose my kids try and do it like him lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hee Hee.....personally I like to use the old fashioned method of cleaning out my nose - blow it into a Tissue....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol, I pick esp in the morning, gross I know, but they're like dry and crusty, and dont blow out.
    Anonymous

• oh anon tmi. really
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ummm if i seriously cant breathe i will.. i cannot blow my nose for beans i dont know why but i never get anything to come out ;[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am a pick and flick person
    Anonymous

• As the saying goes " Pick it and flick it"...LOL. However..I absolutely HATE HATE HATE to see someone blow a snot rocket....that's the most disgusting thing!!!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• why oh why did I click on this question? did a part of me want to be even more nauseated? Am i secretly a nausea addict since I just got over my first trimester ick? Did i see the word booger and allow the juvenile inside out to play- only to revert to an adult without warning?

uh huh... sigh
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009