Am I the only one who has to deal with a dad who didn't want a family with them?

I just recently found out that my babys father didn't want a family with me in the first placeand wanted me to get get an abortion but he wants to be in her life now when she's a year old. It made me feel like I was a mistake andd that it was a mistake for having his daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• As long as you love her and dont see her as a mistake then F**K him!!! HE is the one missing out not YOU!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• well wasn't it a mistake? if he didn't want it and you did then it's a mistake. thing is the birth of the child isn't the mistake. it's that you guys were not on the same page and you guys by the sound of it got pregnant by mistake. mistake or not this child and father should have a relationship and a close one if possible for the well being of this baby. so let it go.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009