Okay Mommies What is your favorite part about being a mom?

Mine (well besides everything lol) I love when my oldest can have a conversation with me tell me what she thinks for being six she is so opinionated, that and all the sweet stuff she says like on thanksgiving I asked her what she is thankful for and she says "well you mommy", and with my baby boy I love how he just smiles at me or how sometimes he only wants mommy and will stare me down until I pick him up.

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • i suppose when my son hits his milestones
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When my seven month old smiles at me
    any conversation I have with my 7 yr old
    My autistic sons breakthrughs no matter what they are.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Every time I look at that amazing little creature and know that she's ALL MINE!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The best part is knowing that I am the best cool Mom. I don't have that stick up my ass, I am laid back, and yet, I have awesome well behaved kids.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When my children hug and kiss me and tell me they love me.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• hearing my daughter tell me she loves me, and that im the best, and that were best friends..ohh and when she asks me to do our "secret handshake"
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Having a relationship with the children that we have both invested in. They are so full of life and their own wonderful personalities (and sometimes not so wonderful - argh!), but I just love the pleasure of getting to know them and helping them become who they will be.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 8:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When their faces light up as they learn something new....it is so amazing to bring that kind of wonder into a child's life.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009