Okay Mommies What is your favorite part about being a mom?

Mine (well besides everything lol) I love when my oldest can have a conversation with me tell me what she thinks for being six she is so opinionated, that and all the sweet stuff she says like on thanksgiving I asked her what she is thankful for and she says "well you mommy", and with my baby boy I love how he just smiles at me or how sometimes he only wants mommy and will stare me down until I pick him up.

Asked by hautemama83 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • i suppose when my son hits his milestones

Answer by aliciatron at 3:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When my seven month old smiles at me
    any conversation I have with my 7 yr old
    My autistic sons breakthrughs no matter what they are.

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Every time I look at that amazing little creature and know that she's ALL MINE!!

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The best part is knowing that I am the best cool Mom. I don't have that stick up my ass, I am laid back, and yet, I have awesome well behaved kids.

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When my children hug and kiss me and tell me they love me.

Answer by elainecat at 5:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• hearing my daughter tell me she loves me, and that im the best, and that were best friends..ohh and when she asks me to do our "secret handshake"

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Having a relationship with the children that we have both invested in. They are so full of life and their own wonderful personalities (and sometimes not so wonderful - argh!), but I just love the pleasure of getting to know them and helping them become who they will be.

Answer by TeaAnderson at 8:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When their faces light up as they learn something is so amazing to bring that kind of wonder into a child's life.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009