• In the Spotlight:

AMERIPLAN

still trying to decide. need some help. how do I get people to sign up?

baby4at38

Asked by baby4at38 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan USA®|Health Benefits|Ameriplan®Special Plan For Florida ...
    This service is not health insurance; instead, Ameriplan USA ® offers its customers a savings of up to 50% and more on labs, imaging centers, physicians, ...
    www.vphealthbenefits.com/ -
    Ive seen lots of people ripped off by this.  There are few or NO doctors in major citys who will even take this!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• AmeriPlan® does not protray or give the impression that the benefits are health insurance. They are simply discount programs. And there are over 500,000 providers that HAPPILY accept our discount programs. We have been in business for 16 years with over 2 million members nationwide. I have been working with the company for almost a year now. I LOVE it! I have been able to quit my job and stay home with my son full time. It is a wonderful company to work with! Contact me anytime with questions! SharaBenton@ameriplan.net
    lil-momma-shara

Answer by lil-momma-shara at 5:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• To get people to sign up, we market and advertise the work athome opportunity and the benefits. From those advertisements, people contact us and we help them decide if an ameriplan business or benefits package is right for them and their family. We provide you all the training and support you need with the Freedom at Home team.
    lil-momma-shara

Answer by lil-momma-shara at 5:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Hey there! I've been with AmeriPlan for 2 years now and am extremely happy. I work about 20 hours a week and am very close to hitting $50K a year in residual income. I work 100% online and get my business via my online efforts. We'll show you how to do this both online and locally, it's up to you how you work.

In response to the first person. AmeriPlan is very specific in all of our ads and on our websites to relay to individuals that we are NOT insurance. MANY people can't afford insurance, have been denied for insurance, don't have insurance available to them or they make the choice that $10,000 a year is too much to spend on an insurance policy that they just don't even use. Ameriplan handles all of these people and their situations. We have over 2 million members with an 85% retention rate. Our provider network is nationwide with over a half a million providers and we add to it weekly.
    workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 5:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Ameriplan is awesome! All we do is advertise...like even here on Cafemom! It is real simple once you get a hang of it! We help people have a better life and we help people save money with the benefits. It's so awesome and just incase you didn't know they have been featured on american medical and business review on 60 minutes with Morley Safer so it is a real company! I would recommend it to anyone that wants to work at home!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Rip-off Report: Ameriplan Membership in BBB revoked Ripoff Plano ...
    Apr 21, 2007 ... But before signing up anyone I thought it would be a good idea to call these providers and see if they actually did accept the Ameriplan ...
    www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/245/RipOff0245107.htm
    The Better Business Bureau revoked their membership!!  thats HOW many complaints they have against it
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Is AmeriPlan a Good insurance company? - Yahoo! Answers
    Before you even consider signing up, call around to your emergency rooms, and doctors, and ask them, hey, do you accept the Ameriplan DISCOUNT plan? ...
    answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080106105343AAf5QSX
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

Apr 21, 2007 ... Since Ameriplan has been banned in Montana for 2 years, .... Just because it is working where you are DOES NOT mean it is working everywhere ...
    www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/245/RipOff0245107.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Ameriplan USA
    Aug 4, 2007 ... Banned. Join Date: Jul 2005. Posts: 40 ..... The way states are dropping Ameriplan, why start doing this biz? The end is in sight. ...
    www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6157 -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Ameriplan probley makes it's money when people sign up for it, dont you have to pay them to start your "own" business? I personally think it's a rip off, but if you moms that are doing it are happy thats great. I still havent found a stay at home job where you dont have to pay, staying at home and working=to good to be true.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2008