How do you feel about illegal drugs?

I got this question from another one and it sparked a new question.
Do you think Weed, pot, grass whatever you call it should be legal?
I was just wondering because me and my DH actually had this talk the other day. Everyone and their dog it seems like smokes weed every once in awhile. I know of old and young, rich and poor, and everyone in between that smokes pot. But if the goverment made this legal they would be able to tax it just like alcohol and smokes, but make it so you can only have so much at a time, and have to be a certain age to have it.
In my opinon I find weed to be less dangerous then alcohol. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• legalize drugs so that they can be regulated and taxed the hell out of. all drugs, put the dealers out of business. the war on drugs is bullshit
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• why do you feel it is less dangerous it still impairs your senses
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Weed is far less dangerous than alcohol, in my opinion. Alcohol is to blame for many more deaths, diseases, crimes, etc than marijuana will ever be.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I think it is illegal for a reason, I don't think stupid people just "decided" that it would be illegal for no reason. I think that regardless of whether or not you think it is less dangerous than alcohol, it is illegal and you should respect the law that it making it that way... at least for your kid's sake. JMO
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• How many accidents have you herd of that are weed related instead of alcohol? How many deaths have you herd of that are associated with an overdose of weed instead of alcohol? Have you ever really seen an angry pot smoker? Ya they might have the munchies every once in awhile, but did that ever hurt anyone? Those are just some reason I find weed less dangerous then alcohol. And yes weed does still impair you sense and thats why i believe it would still have to be illegal to be driving while under the influence.
    Anonymous

• I personally think weed is less harmful then marijuana. OTOH, I believe if alcohol was invented today, it would never be legal. They already tried outlawing it during the Prohibition years of 1919-1933.
    Anonymous

• clappingI love the first posts answer!

saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I personally think weed is less harmful then marijuana.

Oh yeah!!!   HA HA HA HA HA!!!  Go take another toke anon.   heeheeheee

Anonymous

• Weed is just the beginning for some folks to try other drugs. They aren't satisfied with it so they want to experiment with other drugs and that's when it becomes dangerous and leads to crime.
    Anonymous

• I don't smoke pot, but I think it should be legal. I don't see that it is any different than alcohol. You can be a functioning pothead just like you can be a functioning alcoholic (I know one, don't tell me they don't exist). Then again, we seem to be headed to a world where we have to keep everyone on a short leash because of the few who can't handle it, so I imagine it will never be legal.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009