Could I be pregnant or am I overreacting?

Ok.. I am 3 days late for my period. I don't have any cramps or anything.. Plus I have had a bump come up on my nipple and I got on the internet last night and looked up what it could be because it was just my left nipple that had the bump and was really sensitive. Well what popped up is that it is an early sign of pregnancy. However I don't have any other symptoms... besides that and I guess I am a little constipated but who knows? What do you think.. I am holding off on taking a test because I want to know if that is what I should do?! I haven't told my boyfriend either and I tell him everything do you think I should tell him or wait until I know something for sure... I just don't want to worry or bother him with a maybe I need help in that area to!! Please can someone help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test. You should get an accurate result if you are 3 days late.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 3:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i wouldnt tell him until u are sure..... if u had unprotected sex you could be and even if u do use protection u could be.... that pimple could be cause from an on coming period as well, the only way u will knoe is if u take a test or go to the doc... good luck hon
    Anonymous

• Well yes you could be pregnant...but the best thing to do is to take the test. Lots of luck to you.
    Letticia

Answer by Letticia at 4:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Go to the dollar store or dollar general and grab a few tests. They are only $1 and are extremely accurate. This is a small amount of money and will ease your mind. This way, you can take one right away and confirm first thing in the morning. You can't deal with a problem or situation unless you have the facts. Tell him after taking the two tests, regardless of the results. If you are pregnant he will need to know. IF you are not pregnant, and don't want to be, you will have to figure out how to be more careful.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2009