• In the Spotlight:

dogs

if you have a dog what kind do you have?

we have a 1 year old Dashound (wiener dog) ehhh shes a pain. LOL

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a Dachshound also. He's 9 years old and is shorthaired black one. His name is Sydney. We love him. My husband considers him our third baby. He wraps him up like a baby. He is cute. Ours had to have back surgery back in 2002. Poor thing. Does yours jump off the couch a lot? It's not good for them.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have 2 pugs and a maltese/shitzu, they are all awesome.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 3:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have 2 dogs. 1 pit bull & 1 pit/lab mix, best dogs ever
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We have a Pit bull.... Yes. A Pit and we have kids! She is wonderful, we've had her for 3 years, ever since she was the tiniest little runt puppy ever. She's been amazing with out son. She's never even growled and she puts up with so much 2 year old crap. lol. It's too bad some people get this breed and totally shouldn't own a dog at all. Anyways.... I could go on and on about this breed, I'll save you the time reading this.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I dont see anything wrong with pit bulls. they are generally good dogs its the people who make them mean not the breed themselfs.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had a pit years ago Ash, and he was the biggest (75lbs) teddybear ever . . his name was Rocky . . . what a sweet boy he was . . he had a "baby" (it was a teddybear in pajamas) that he used to carry around the house and groom, he never chewed it. I would say "Rocky, where's your baby?" and he would run and find him . .awww, I miss him. Now I have 2 dogs, a Toy Fox Terrier named Reina and a Schipperke named Prina. Both 12lbs soaking wet!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Mommy- I agree and even in the media, the dogs that are "pit bulls" aren't always. They might be muscular and we all know that that automatically makes them a pit bull. Not to mention, there are tons of other dogs that bite people/kids, however, they don't get front page news stories b/c people already made pits have a bad name... so why not just add to it, just so they can get a good pay check. GRR. And my dog is illegal in many places b/c of it. I told you I could go on and on
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Bridget- Aww. That reminds me of my dogs daddy... he was the biggest ham! 90 lbs and such a baby! He got stolen along with my dogs mom from my friends car... :o( I hope they didnt intend on fighting them, they would be horrible fighters!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Awww Ash that is so sad . . . I hope that they are ok.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yea, we've never seen them since. So, we don't know what happened to them. They were such good dogs... so once you go pit you never go back, is my motto. LOL
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009