What's the most you've saved on groceries with coupons?

I save normally $20-$30 on a $200 total. Whats the most you've saved? How do you do it?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 4:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• i saw this website on food network last night, i think its thegrocerygame.com... th lady on the show saved over $200 on her total with coupons... my and SO were like wow....
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Well first, I need to stop leaving them all at home, lol!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• OP-
    I do that alot too! Its frustrating, so I got one of those plastic zipper pouches that little bottles of lotion and stuff come in, and put the coupons in there and then put them in my purse. Every Sunday when I clip coupons, I get the pouch from my purse,clip them, and put the pouch right back in my purse. It works!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The most I've saved is about $10, the average is half that. We live in a small town and the local papers don't carry coupons, so they are hard to come by. When I had more access, I could save 10-15% each trip.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I clip them and leave them at home to all the time. I have saved up to 15 dollars on a 150 dollar purchases...when I remember.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009