• In the Spotlight:

how can you work from home when you have no maoney to invest. please help thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• That's easy, lots of options floating around. You can read my reviews at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Do not EVER pay to work from home.
    Anonymous

• Well first of all what are you interested in doing? I think you need to decide what type of work you want to do. If you are interested in Direct sales try to talk to consultants that are willing to help you earn your starter kit. If you are looking for data entry work, well the rule about that is that you never pay to start that up. Actually, I don't think there are many companies out there that are legit out there. Stay away from surveys, cashcrate, etc... those are a big waste of time. Have you thought about opening up a home daycare. There are some states that will help you with the things you need to open up. If you are close to a military base they will furnish your daycare as long as you complete all necessary certifications. If you are crafty try selling your crafts in shows or local shops.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 4:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would never pay money to work at home. Even in Direct sales. There are companies out there that are legit. If direct sales is not for you, if you can make things sell them at craft fairs, flea markets. If you type offer your services to businesses.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 4:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hi!

Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose, see if you find something you like.  You can also try having your own site about something you like.  Kind of like a niche site.

Take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 5:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• if you can spare $10 you can start your own Avon Business!! If interested contact me BlueEyedBeauty39@comcast.net
    WicklessMom247

Answer by WicklessMom247 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You don't have to invest money.. just start out slowly and use the resources you have available.  As I talk about on www.stuffformoms.info.  It is easier than you think.  Websites are free to start up and you too can begin to advertise tonight, if you want.   I have several links back to my own personal business websites you can take a look at.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009