Whats an easy way to discipline 2 year old twin boys?

I am having difficulty descipling my twins, when I do use a firm voice, no matter what, I am always funny. I have tried spanking, putting them in time out in the corner and even sticking them in there bed for a minute or 2, but nothing seems to work

MamaOfThree86

Asked by MamaOfThree86 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is no easy way. I know, not what you wanted to hear..lol... just keep on them, they will get older and start to listen.. a little bit! When my twins where that age, every time I yelled at them they would look at each other and giggle, then I would giggle, at the whole lesson was lost.
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 8:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• There is no easy way to discipline children, but the only answer I have is to be very consistant. Children learn boundries from their parents and if there are NO boundries then these young children grow into young adults with NO boundries which result in worse headaches than you have now. Your doing right by using your discipline voice and having them a "time out" area. Be sure there is no items in their time out area, so it not a fun zone, but a discipline zone. Stay consistant.
    ladyoprayer2

Answer by ladyoprayer2 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2008