Any tips for Tahiti?!?!

My husband and I were planning a huge wedding to renew our vows, because we never had a "real wedding" when we initially got married. Turns out, he's scheduled to deploy to Afghanistan for a year, so we have to cancel the wedding. We're getting our money back, and I'd like to spend the money on a trip for a few weeks- just the two of us. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Tahiti.... does anyone have any tips or advice about where to stay, what to do, etc?

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 4:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Travel

• Call My Mom say Gena from CafeMom said to call her 559-321-5886
    She can get you the best Deal.....Her name is Sandra Venegas
    or email her at : theartoftravelbysandra@yahoo.com
    She has some great deals!
    genav

Answer by genav at 12:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Tip #1 - TAKE ME

(end of tips)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Take lots and lots and LOTS of money...Tahiti is very expensive, but well worth the cost. Go to the little islands Pepete is really expensive and is just as pretty as the other islands.

turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 5:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I went in '89. I stayed at Club Med on Moorea. It is not there any more. They do haveone on Bora Bora. Go all inclusive or try a cruise. It is very expensive!!! It is also very beautiful!!!!! They have really nice overwater bungaloos that are about 250$ a night. It is a trip of a lifetime!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009