I'm looking for a new currculum for my dd any ideas would be great.

my dd is is 2ed grade so I'm looking for a 3ed gread currculum for next year. She's using the ACE program now and I like it a lot but it turns out its not keeping up with state standerds. My dh dosen' t like it he feels that it's " to dumbed down" for her. Shes very inteligent and picks things up easliy and works well independantly. So i'm looking for a currculum that keeps up with state standers and will alow my dd to work on her own as much a possible. Any ideas would be a huge help. Thanks for you help in advance.
Beth

Mrs.Fuji

Asked by Mrs.Fuji at 4:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I really like the Calvert Home school program.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I create my own curriculum and use the national standards as a guideline. I will be looking into something more "packaged" when the kids are older. Wish I could help!

Have you tried asking your question in the "Happy Homeschoolers" group here on Cafemom?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009