any special ways or ideas on how to tell my husband i'm pregnant....

i'm not yet but hope to be soon. i have 3 ideas on how to tell him: one have him open box up w/ the test inside, 2nd paint the nursery and put on door expecting a little one, fortune cookie that says i'm pregnant love melody. for my parents and in laws i wanted to get fabric paint and out on my kids shirts i'm going to be a big brother/sister. another idea was i write on my belly i'm pregnant and initiate sex. i was hoping i would know before valentines day so i could tell him on that day.

what are your ideas. i found these online but need more...or which idea do you like best

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Wrap a small box with a bootie inside.
    To be even more elaborate, go out to eat and have the server bring the box for dessert,

I like the fortune cookie idea, too.

Answer by Bmat at 4:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Will he get mad if you get pregnant? This depends on how you should break the news. If he doesn't care then the sky is the limit on telling him.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 4:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• you seem happy but will he be is the questo was this planned
    Anonymous

• when we had a surprise baby, i got DH a present. i had it wrapped. he opened the box, and inside i was a little blanket on top. then baby shoes. then a onsie. then the preg test. it was cute and something we could keep for the baby.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 4:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yes he has been dying for us to get pregnant i have been waiting for us to get settled into marriage and our financial status changing which is all set now. so i had to be sneaky and stopped taking the BC in dec. he doesn't seem to notice that i'm not taking them even though i haven't acted like i am. i guess he figures i did it without him there.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• actually i stopped taking it on the new yrs eve.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I did it similar to the onesie way you have, except with all the technology these days.... we wanted to let our in-laws know, so I went online found link to the website that has those shirts/onesies "I'm going to be a big brother" and just wrote in the email, "what do you think about Peyton's new outfit?" lol (peyton is my first). However you could always go get a shirt printed for your hubby saying "I'm going to be a Daddy....again!!, lol or make him a cake, and write we're pregnant in icing. hmmm......what else, oh you could always put the test somewhere he always looks.... like put it in his dresser drawer, so in the morning when he goes to get dressed he see's it, or possibly in his driver's seat so the next day he goes to leave, he see's it and comes back in all excited lol!! -just some ideas- Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 9:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009