Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I get a copy of my 2006 w-2 form?

I am buying a house and they need a copy of 2 years w-2 forms. I have 2007 but I must have packed the other one somewhere else. Is there somewhere else I can get another copy of it?


Asked by mrsfarris at 5:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Frequently Asked Questions - Keyword: Past/Previous Years' Tax Returns
    Tax return transcripts are generally available for the current and past three years. ... The quickest way to obtain a copy of a prior year Form W-2 (PDF) is ...

    Answer by vbruno at 5:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

  • If a professional did your taxes that year they will have a copy of it, or you can check the IRS site to see if they have a copy.

    Answer by vbruno at 5:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2008


    Answer by mrsfarris at 5:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2008