i went today to the ob/gyn and got my first ultrasound (vaginally) now im spotting a little is that normal?

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 4:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah that normal.... any time they do one that way or any exam u will most likely spot... but if u feel its to much then i would call them... then you will feel better and not worry about it but it is total normal for that to happen
    Anonymous

• You are fine. This is normal. You can get spotting from wiping after using the bathroom. The tissue in that area is very sensitive.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 4:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• its normal your ok im surprised he didnt warn you of that when you left the office.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It's normal. Sometimes it also made me feel sore the next day (my doctor was a little rough when trying to see the twins from every immaginable angle).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009