hoodia

has anyone used any type of hoodia,, and does it really help with appetite controll?? I would have no prob diet and exersice, but I just stay SOOO HUNGRY all the time and it would be GREAT if I could find somthing to help with the hunger (BESIDES MORE FOOD!!)

sarahdicksonjr

Asked by sarahdicksonjr at 4:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I actually used Smart Burn with Hoodia and Slimquick with Hoodia and they really helped.  They help suppress appetite and have energy increasing ingredients which helped me get more active. I only used these for a short period of time ( a few months) which was my intention from the start.  It was the kick start I needed and it really helped me with portion control. Good luck.

sophiesmom07

Answer by sophiesmom07 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The reason why our bodies are telling us were hungry all the time is cause the food we eat isnt providing the nutrition we need to feel good. Now something I tried once and was losing weight at was drinking raw carrot juice with spinach and other vegys and you just make it however you like,even carrots apples pineapple make an awesome drink. People need to stay away from anything dairy its all bad for you your body cant digest the food,and this is why you feel sluggish and have no motivation. A lot of ladies say that diet pills dont work,thay are right,diet pills are dangerous,maybe not now but later down the road something will trigger a health problem and it will stem from taking diet pills. Try going natural.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• DelMar Lab Hoodia products are the real deal. They include DEX L10, DEX L10 Complete, and yummy DEX L10 Hoodia Chews. Each box comes with a certificate of authenticity. The thing with Hoodia is you need to take it for at least 10 days for it to build up in your system for the full effect of appetite supression. Too many people take it for a day or two, see no drastic change in appetite, and toss it.
    HoodiaGirl

Answer by HoodiaGirl at 6:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009