problems after miscarriage

when I was married to my first husband I became pregnant. during intimacy I felt a sudden sharp pain then cramps and began to bleed heavily,soon after I discharged a round shaped tissue like ball that sort resembled a peeled orange,but tightly closed ,dark and bloody. soon after the bleeding stopped .when I got to the doctor they told me that I tested positive for still being pregnant. about a month later for my ultra sound the doctor told me that there was no baby there and that some times women test posotive for pregnancy when they actually aren't. since then my cycle use to last six days but it started to only last three. I've have since divorced and am now remarried. I'm not on birth control but haven't been able to concieve. has any one gone through anything similar or have any ideas?

claudia1219

Asked by claudia1219 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes i went through that too, well similar at least... i was married and got pregnant and had a miscarriage... then i got divorced and was never on BC of any kind and it took me 7 years to get pregnant with my son... good luck hon
    Anonymous

• i lost my baby at 6 weeks pregnant march 3 08 it took me 11 months to get pregnant again im 4 weeks pregnant today
    Anonymous