Anyone play sims 3 on xbox 360? Every time i mae a new sim and i save it, it doesnt save

I bought it yesterday and every time i make a new sim and after i am done choosing the body, color, facial, clothes etc etc. I hit X to save SIM and it wont save what i did. as far as all the changes i did. It only saves 1 out of 5 sims. And its always the same sim it only saves. Which is my husbands and my husband is being rude and stupid about how i cant read and how i dont know how to play games and read. I know how to effin read and i know how to play games. It wont save the damn changes i keep making and it doesnt take a damn genius to read the instructions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2012 in

• I am guessing you are on your own xbox profile and are running the game from your profile. If you aren't create your own profile from the XBOX menu and open the game from the menu. It will ask you where you want to save your progress and pick the hard drive should be the first option. Create your sim using the instructions and use x to save. Next time you play make sure you are on your profile and it should ask you if you want to continue last session and say yes and your sim should be there.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2012

Next question in
Leap Pad

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))
First birthday!?