ok so I had my period on the 11th of dec ???

of dec and we stated trying to concieve on the 24-1st of jan and now the 11th has passed and no period and i took a frist responce test and hour ago and it was negative and I am not crazy i have been so sick and my stomach is sooo tender and it hurts bad what could be going on?

mammaofpayton

Asked by mammaofpayton at 4:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am in the same boat as you!!! My period came Dec. 11th also, and I am now very tired, and sick sometimes, and my stomach is soooo bloated!!! I just "feel" pregnant, but I have had numerous pregnancy tests that have come back negative...I dont know whats going on
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 4:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i would test in the morning with first morning urine.. it has the most HCG in it..GL
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 4:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• same boat here! just tested came out negative. but feeling fat and wanting to eat everything, but then immediately after wards want to throw it up.
    kaidensmommy1

Answer by kaidensmommy1 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• join the club, i think its all in my head... i had my period on the 21st of dec and my baby dance days have come and gone we will see.. you can test 7-10 after you ovulate
    krystyn

Answer by krystyn at 6:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009