HELP ME

Some peolpe answer me why are men so damn crazy. My SO has forced me into a tight spot. He is always talking about leaving if i dont get my act together (my attittude.) We both have a lot going on he his a job he hates, i have school the kids and work and also being a mother is a full time job in itself all of you guys know waht i mean. My life is the same everyday we get up ay 4am get the kids raedy for school, get off to work at 9 i am an office manager how stressful that is , now its 5 and i get home by 7 to get dinner and homework done. Its now 830 time for school classes on line until about 1130 now its we time then about 130 we are asleep up at 4 do it again. until the weekend i need more me time any anwsers ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh my woman... SLOW DOWN...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Girl!! I do understand how you feel. I need more me time, too. Men, they just dont understand how much we do around the house and taking care of the kids. They think we sit on our asses and watch TV all day LONG!!!!! yUP. i JUST WANT TO PUNCH THEM ON THEIR FREAKING FACE! I am frustrated as well.
    Geez, your schedule seems so tight. Surprised you are still functioning. ANd to answer your question about "me time" Leave the kids to him for one day one the weekend and go out with your friends. Dont even worry about the house, chores or whatever. just go out and get drunk.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Your daily life story doesn't give any clues why you think he is crazy. It sounds like he is stuck in a busy routine just like you are. It's not crazy to ask someone to improve their attitude. Maybe your attitude is fine under the circumstances but you need to work it out, not accuse him of being crazy or forcing you into tight spots
    Anonymous

• if your saying your attitude is not the problem but finding time to yourself from the hussle and bustle then i have no ideas for you. you sound screwed. i would just let dinner go by the way side and have him fix it for once and take a nice long bath time during that time. or get a costco pizza it's cheap and quick.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• OMG...we live the same life...except I don't get attitude about it. I go to school more than full time, I work days as a substitute teacher and nights as a tutor for my college...being a mom and trying to hold the house and kids together is a lot to do in a day. I think half is lack of sleep. I wait for a day or shift off so that I can get a nap in or just sit the hell down. Fortunately I have a SO that doesn't complain and will help me with the house and our kids rather than bitch about my attitude. Granted, I don't take my day's frustration out on him. I think we both see it as a phase that wont last forever and will benefit our lives for a long time. People tell you all the time to "take a break" or "have some me time" but there just isn't enough hours in the day. I think you just have to remind yourself why you do it, but I don't know what to do about his attitude and threats
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009