OMG!!!

http://groups.myspace.com/safesexDOTcom

check it out and tell me what u think? if you have to copy and paste...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's crazy
    momofthree1084

Answer by momofthree1084 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i hope flippin karma gets her SOON....
    Anonymous

• so true though, in CA EVERYONE is getting pregnant (including me, i was 20 i didnt know wtf i was getting myself into), you're so young and could accomplish so much that will be harder if a baby is involved, im not saying it cant be done but its not as easy as someone who is child free
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• what the hell?? that pissed me off, and from the looks of it, she is a slut.
    Anonymous

• She clearly states at the bottom that she is bashing baby mamma's. Not mamma's that are like some of the ones here on cafemom, and its myspace what do you expect they are all twenty somethings its just their mentality.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have already seen this in another post, i didn't agree what was put on there put it shoulded me how stupid people can be... i also know that some women joined that group and left that chick some messages...
    Anonymous

• Desperate Housewives? I'm not ready to trade in my pussy for a vagina just yet.

WTF they are the same!!!!!!
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 5:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009