ok posting again maybe no one understood the last post

Last night monday 1/12/2009 i had cramps like they were contraction could possibly be braxton hicks....... back hurt severely....... achy feeling like coming down with a cold..... felt the same way this morning .......... COULD these be signs of going into labor?

second part.....
I drive hubby to work in mornings at 1 am and then pick him up usually around 10 am he dont drive because of an accident that caused a phobia that happened a few years ago, as well as night blindness and he has driven very little with my car but he don't feel comfortable yet specially since there is snow on the ground....... being that i am 39 weeks tomorrow and im feeling this way should i continue to drive till the baby is due or stop and try to figure out how to get him to work?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• to be on the safe side yea why not find an alternative
    Anonymous

• Call your dr and see what he/she wants you to do cause if you are starting they might want to check your progress. Cause if your atleast 4cm then he'll probly send you to L&D
    Anonymous

• On the first part..sure it is possible you are in very early labor. You're 39 weeks..of course it's possible.
    On the second part..when you go into labor do you hava a plan for how to get to the hospital(assuming you're going there)? My Dr. told me not to drive after 36 weeks. Not saying I listened, but thats what I was told. I think hubby could find an alternate way to work for a few days.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• At 39 weeks pretty much everything could be a sign of going into labor. If you are not starting labor now, you could at any moment. You should try to find another way for your hubby to get to and from work, and also someone to drive you to the hospital when you need to go (driving while having contractions could be very dangerous).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009