how

do you get low cost childcare

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to go to your local welfare office and see if they have any services through them. But you need to tell them exactly what need. If you don't need foodstamps, point that out. If you don't need housing help, point that out. I noticed that when I pointed out what I didn't need, it made it easier to receive help for what I did need...and that was childcare. In Jersey they have a program called Childcare Resources...maybe there is something like that where you are. Good luck, it's tough.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ya I dont need food stamps or cash assistance just cheaper daycare. I dont have much family to watch my child
    Anonymous