How to figure this out...Help?

I was on my eliptical for 30 minutes,
my rpm was in between 30 - 36 ( I guess that is how fast I was going) I was trying so hard to get into it and I did (alittle)
my calories (supposebly) burned 209.1
and the distance I did 905.
Ok the calories I don't get bc I really did not sweat but I was on it. It has to count for something...where did it go? I had to have burned something...I can see if I did some sweating...??? but I didn't.
And the distance how far is 905. I don't understand. I was never good in Math :I

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't know what the distance is. What are the letters next to where it says distance? And you burn calories constantly. You burn calories walking to your front door, you burn calories sleeping. You don't have to sweat to burn calories.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Like feesharose said, you don't have to sweat to burn calories....BUT the more muscles you have the more calories you burn. Which still doesn't mean you'll sweat but it's a good thing to keep in mind.
    Another thing to think about.....Is your heart beating fast or hard? If you have a faster or harder heart beat then you're doing good. if not you may need to go faster...maybe longer.
    one more thing: To help yourself get into it. get a techno CD. the strong beat will help you stay at the same tempo and it will make working out more upbeat!
    MommaLovesJacob

Answer by MommaLovesJacob at 11:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009