How far am I?

Alright, i know that I am 22 weeks, but im more of a month person... lol... How do I know when I go from one month to another? Is there a cheat sheet that can tell you when you are 6 months... etc.

newmommy2be08

Asked by newmommy2be08 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the number of weeks divided by 4. At 22 weeks you are 5 months and two weeks.
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 5:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• scary....just scary....
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Divide your number of weeks by 4.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• ha ha ha ha ha
    MomOfTwo1978

Answer by MomOfTwo1978 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• And just in case you are wondering...trimester's are broken down into groups of 12 weeks. So week 0-12: 1st trimester, weeks 13-25: 2nd trimester and so on. Congratulations! (Don't worry, I always used my What to expect when expecting book because I could never figure it out either!)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Thanks all... I know it was a stupid question...at least i feel like it is. I have so many weird ones that seem so stupid im scared to ask. Anyways... thanks again!
    newmommy2be08

Answer by newmommy2be08 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Don't be afraid to ask...some of us are new moms some are veterns...some are just plain mean to everyone in here (ignore them-they aren't wrth anyones time and they know it)
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 8:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I was in my third trimester by the time I had the courage to ask what a trimester was..it happens. It's great that there's a forum to ask these questions without being criticized. Pregnancy, motherhood, the whole thing's just overwhelming, so kudos on your courage to ask even if you feel its a stupid question (but it's not).
    Nubz

Answer by Nubz at 3:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2008