How did you meet the one that you are with?

I'm not currently with anyone... I'm just interested :)

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • He was my friend's boyfriend in high school. Scandalous, I know! lol, but I moved after high school and when I came back they were broken up, and her and I were no longer talking due to un-related things, and here we are almost 3 years later :)

(Oh yeah - and he was my manager at McDonalds, lol)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Through his ex-girlfriends father, one of the male role models in my life, his DD was a good friend of mine. My husband needed a date to his brothers wedding so he introduced us, and the rest they say is history.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 5:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My husband hired me as a hostess at the restaurant that he managed about 7 years ago. I had to transfer to a different store so that we could start dating. The funny thing is that he wasn't going to hire me, and then someone quit and he called me for a 2nd interview =) funny how things work out!

busygirl247

Answer by busygirl247 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Match.com and one of his friends met his fiancee on there. His cousin met somebody on there and we are soon expecting to hear of a wedding in the future.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• he is my brothers best friend but i didnt know it at the time because my brother lived with my dad i lived with my mom he was a trouble maker and I was a innocent little girl lol. My friends warned me he was a man whore, but I went for it got pregnant 2 months into our relationship and now we are getting married 2 years later from that moment lol
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 5:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We worked together. We were both 19 & working at a Schlotzsky's Deli.

It's funny... just a few weeks after we started dating, he was looking for a house. Our bosses asked "It's THAT serious... already?!?" He said "Yeah... it is!"

They just laughed and said all the typical things. "Oh, I give it 'til Christmas." ... "This time next year, you'll both have had 4 more relationships."... "You're just STUPID if you're rushing in like that!!"

That was 12 yrs & 4 kids ago.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• through a website...

was living in MA at this time.. then i moved to TN to him... then we both moved to germany. lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I was not dating anyone at the time so us girls went out for my birthday and there he was I met him on my birthday at a really nice club (sigh) that was 12 years ago, man where does the time go.happy

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We met on the internet and we lived about 5 miles from each other. We met at a local bar, talked and had a good time. I went to his house the next day and just talked some more. I moved in with him about 2 months later. About 8 months after we met I graduated college and I was moving. I told him at the last minute that I was moving and he decided to come with me 2000 miles away from our families. Three years later we got married and now we have our first child on the way.

Most people look at us crazy when we say we met on an online dating sight.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I was waiting for my bestfriend at a snowboarding hill and he didn't know how to snowboard and well it was like watching a bowling ball knock over a pin...He ran into me at pretty much full force and i ended up landing on top of him. Granted I was a little pissed off and beat the snot out of him, after that though it was love...ahaha...ohh such a sappy story....but true...
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 5:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009