goat stemcells?

ok so my grandmother had brest cancer about a year ago and she lost both brest well now she got lung cancer and they gave her soooo much cemo and know she is just a mess she forgetting everythin and just is so sick well someone i think it was her doctor recomended her to go to Mexico and get experiment goat stemcells like transfusion i guess the used to have it her but had to get rid of it well she is doing this Friday and i was wondering if any of you had it done if it really work? she said the ppl that have had it and was sucsessfull and was just wondering how it works and if it really does? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• Well I have a lot of faith in stem cells on the whole but I have to be honest and have never heard anything about goat stem cells....

Best wishes to your grandma though.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 5:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009