Small Groups

Do any of you know of any small groups here on CafeMom that are active? I'm not a fan of the large groups because they are often times not as personal.

SK2B.n.1.plus.3

Asked by SK2B.n.1.plus.3 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You_Are_Invited <<< You can check this profile for some great groups. New ones are posted every week and you can find the previous weeks in the groups widget.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I own a group with just one member LOL Please join "Lisa's Group" I want it to become very active. It is all about colon cancer and preventing it and support for those who have lost family or friends or have have them battling it right now. Anyone can join, remember, colon cancer is PREVENTABLE. My cousin Lisa passed away this past summer from colon cancer. Please help me activate this group! Maybe you could help me out too, maybe be administrator? Spread the word please! MEssage me if you want more info.
    Thanks
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Fun Lovin mama's is a good one. It's small but very active.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 5:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009