What are you wearing right now?

I'm wearing a long sleeved burgundy shirt and jeans.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My workout wear
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 5:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm soo embarrassed!! I still have my pj's on!! LOL :D I have cleaned house and been on & off the computer all day.. :D lol
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 5:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• a red shirt under a red and black swirly patterned shirt that ties at the back, jeans, and cute red and white shoes to match! LOL- but I haven't put on make up or done anything with my hair today. I 'm not sure what the point in matching my clothes was if I wasn't going to bother finishing

busygirl247

Answer by busygirl247 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i'm with you honey i been in my pjs all day and i am to lazy to change which yeah cleaning house UGH
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 5:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• PJs! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 5:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• black sweats a grey t shirt and a grey sweater
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• navy sweats and a black tshirt..not leaving the house today, so whats the point..lol..plus i have a headache..so yaa..comfy clothes it is!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm still in PJs. I have to get dressed for class soon though, so that'll be changing. I didn't want to get dirty before I had to leave for school.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• jammie pants and a t-shirt. My daughter was released from the hospital today so I came home and put something comfy on.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Carhartt cover alls...it is cold here! wear them to the barn...gotta go feed!
    dhoppe

Answer by dhoppe at 5:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009