Has anyone every had 2 scheduled c-sections with no labor at all..and wanted to try the 3rd natural??

I had my first c-section with my daughter 10 days before i was due..for the reason was because she was breech and i didnt have enough fluid to carry any further and my second c-section was due to the only doctor who does vbacs was gonna be on vacation at the time i was due and the week after and the other doctor could only due a c-section...i was wondering if anyone else has been threw something like this and felt like they missed out on that part of birthing a child and wanted to do a vba2c...its something i really want done just dont know where to go or call in my state ( Maine)

rileyjobiley

Asked by rileyjobiley at 5:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• good luck finding a dr who will even consider letting you try. Id say if you had only had the one you had a better chance but since you have had 2 its going to be hard to find someone who is willing. All you can do is start calling dr offices and find out where they stand on a vbac.
    Im trying for a vbac this time but i had my first c section due to my son not tolerating labor well. good luck and just call around hopefully you will find one who is willing to go through with it.
    Anonymous

• I had an emergency c-section, followed by a planned c-section.. The emergency c-section had a very short labor and the planned one had no labor at all. In 2007 I had a successful vaginal birth. I suggest hiring a midwife. While I did find a doctor willing to take me on, I wasn't happy with thier terms.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009