• In the Spotlight:

what area in the house do you hate to clean?

I swear i might as well put my bed in my kitchen cause i am in there most of the time and i hate cleaning the kitchen... what is your area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Kitchen. Its never ending.

Answer by gemgem at 5:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The bathroom. Only because I have yet to find a cleaner I like that doesn't set my asthma off. I can't breath when I'm cleaning it. Then add in the general yuck factor and its even less desirable. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to take over the chore.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• its not an area so much as sweeping and mopping that i hate doing...ok, sweepings fine, but i hate mopping..i find the only time i can mop without it getting stepped on wile its stil wet, is in the middle of the night, when my daughters in bed, and the dogs passed out too..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would have to say the bathroom because that is the most disgusting place of all. I can deal with the dirty dished, but I hate cleaning nasty toilets. So, that bathroom it is.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 5:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i hate cleaning the kitchen, and the bathroom!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 5:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• the bottom of the toilet . . . all those curves and dust bunnies try to cling on . . . . on the other hand, I love cleaning the kitchen . . . . I go clorox wipe crazy!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I hate cleaning my kitchen too... and doing laundry, so I guess the corner of my bedroom where the laundry piles up in the hamper I also hate to clean. :oP
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 7:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• All 3 bathrooms.....uggghhhhhhh!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009