has anyone ever had an affair

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• No. I think my husband was on the brink of one though, but that ended quickly when I called him and told him that I'm taking the girls. He realized really fast what he had to lose.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• no, never would and never have
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No. I'm completely comitted to my marriage...whether we are happy or not, lol.
    SweetpeaAK

Answer by SweetpeaAK at 5:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I did about 5 1/2 6 yrs ago, and have lived to regret it every single day. I get so tired of it being thrown in my face on a less than what it used to be basis, but still is brought up when he's upset. If you're thinking of doing it, I highly recommend to rethink it, it's not all it's cracked up to be and it's not that often a person doesn't get caught or feel so much guilt they confess.
    Anonymous

• i would never do such a thing.

no matter if my marriage is going good or not. cheating is the worse thing in the world
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i agree i would never cheat and i wouldn't want it to happen to me
    crystal361_03

Answer by crystal361_03 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No, and it's not a good idea to try it, either.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i did after my husband abandoned me and wasn't around. i later divorced him but he was chics too while i was pregnant with his child. we both were really young and we knew where the marriage was headed. i'll face my sin when i get to heaven but my husband and i don't care about what happened then.
    Anonymous

• I'm over 50 now but I was married (and widowed 4 years later) when I was 20 to my high school sweetheart. He was gone for 2 years in the military on an aircraft carrier and I cheated on him while he was gone. I'm not going to make any excuses other than I was young, stupid and dysfunctional. He died as a pilot in a plane crash 4 years after we married and I've spent the most of my adult life feeling wracked with guilt over what I did. It's not til the past couple of years that I've had incredible therapy to help me to forgive myself and allow myself to love and be loved again. Cheating is not worth it. Love the man you are with or end the relationship. Don't live a lie.
    Anonymous

• No, why would I want to deal with another man and his issues..lol
    MomnVa

Answer by MomnVa at 6:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009