Would you get a pole put in your bedroom?

It doesn't hurt to day dream but If I could I would get a pole installed in our bedroom and do some pole dancing for my dh.
Is that a good idea or what...?...LOL Of course if you are not into that then I understand...but how many of you ladies are???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think if I had a body closer to what I wanted I would have more confidence and I would definately do that.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• now if it worked on getting fit why not maybe to also plz my hubby but i really don't want my childern to see it..
    Anonymous

• Yea... no stripper pole for me b/c I don't wan my kids seeing that
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I don't think I'd mind my kids seeing it too much, but it'd be when they told their friends and their friends parents that it would definitely bother me..
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Oh there are so many problems with it for me...lol. I've done strip tease exercise videos with an old co-worker and had a blast doing it, but for my SO to see me try to be sexy...oh lord. For one, I'm not exactly graceful, I've not got a strippers body, and I could not be taken seriously trying to be "hot". Then there is the issue of my daughter being in our bedroom...not only would it make the dance impossible since she sleeps in there, but she would see it and have more fun with it than me...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol that's right gotta think about the kids! im sure there is way to dress up a pole maybe hang a plant on top that's slings around it or get a clear one and put fish in there like a tank..

I would ask hubby to strip !!!!
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 6:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If i had the body and any rythym at all I'd do it.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If it could be hidden except when I wanted to use it, heck yeah! I'm by no means in good shape, (4 1/2 months pregnant now) but those things are fun! I would use it more when no one was home than for a visual for DH. LOL.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If it was absolutely necessary to hold the ceiling up from falling on our heads and I could attach hooks to hang our bathrobes, then sure! ;)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2009