Im so stressed all the time, i do nothing but cry... everyone irritates me and doesn't care that im pregnant and sill is rude to me, has anyone else been in that position when they were pregnant? i need answers...im starting to give up, not on the baby, but on work and family and everything else, please give me some help!

noangel45

Asked by noangel45 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You're pregnant sweetie. Your hormones are driving you crazy. Those people love you, they just have no clue how to show it!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You gotta pull the pregnant card. You look who ever is being pissy with you and say LOOK! I'm pregnant leave me alone! When I was pregnant we owned a restaurant and for what ever reason we hired a lot of people with no cars and all of a sudden I was a taxi driver. They would call in the middle of nap time and that is what I would say. They got the point when I told them call again and I'll fire you!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like hormones to me. I know it's tough, but sometimes when we're pregnant the smallest things get blown out of proportion. Hang in there sweetie!
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 6:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Are you the child of an alcoholic? It sounds like you might need some support from other people than your family. Let me know.
    karina400

Answer by karina400 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Samee here! i had posted a question kind of like this too.. im almost 2 months prego.. i hate the crying and feeling lonely even though im not
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I was there and ended up quitting my job. I had a very bitter supervisor. I think it was because she was jealous, 40 ish/single/no kids but wanted them bad.... she made me miserable. I quit and my life was much better!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I was in the same boat. My job was not terrible.. but it was summer and we had no air conditioning. I worked as a barista in a tourist town. I lost my patience with quite a few people. Luckily for me, I still had my job. My boss always would let people know that I was pregnant when they complained and suddenly people (women) began to understand. It is normal to have those feelings. It will pass.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 12:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2008