WORRIED!!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M PREGNANT,I'M WORRIED BECAUSE LAST OCTOBER I HAD A EARLY MISCARRIAGE,SO I FEEL LIKE IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT I HAVE OTHER CHILDREN AND WITH ALL MY BOYS I WAS SO SICK AND WITH THIS PREGNANCY I'VE BEEN FEELING NORMAL JUST A BIT TIRED AND SORE BREAST.I HAVENT BEEN NAUSEATED OR ANYTHING.I'M SCARED THAT SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THIS BABY.I'VE BEEN PRAYING THESE PAST FEW DAYS THAT MY BABY IS OK.HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYTHING CAME OUT OK?MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT MAYBE I'M HAVING A GIRL BECAUSE I'M NOT SICK AT ALL.I'M JUST SO CONFUSED!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• DONT WORRY YOU AND YOUR BABY WILL BE FINE. I HAD THREE MISCARRIGES IN 2005 AND 2006. I GOT PREGNANT IN MID 2006 AND I HAD A GIRL IN 2007. I WAS WORRIED THAT TIME I GOT PREGNANT BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE SAME THING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT THANK GOD IT DIDNT. I THINK YOU ARE HAVING A GIRL TOO BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SICK. I HAD A BOY THIS PAST NOVEMBER AND I GOT SICK TOO. WITH MY GIRL I DIDNT. GOOD LUCK AND JUST HAVE FAITH.
    hmomr

Answer by hmomr at 5:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have have lost 4 in a row, all at 3 months along. Being sick a lot is a good sign say the docs. But each pregnancy is diff. Sickness is usually more severe around 2 months..how far along r u? I have had 2 boys, 3 girls...was sickest with one of the girls..but that's me. After waiting a year, pregnant again..she is 3 months now...a miracle! :)
    dhoppe

Answer by dhoppe at 5:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My mother in law had 5 miscarriages between her two children. I had 3 miscarriages and a tubal between my two children. My sister had a miscarriage, but now has a healthy little girl. It happens a lot. However, you need to relax a little. Stress isn't good for you or the baby. I was worse with my girl than with my boy, but every pregnancy is different. My mother had three girls, and all of her pregnancies where completely different! Good luck and congratulations.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hun i was in the same situation with this pregnancy ...... had a miscarriage 2 years ago so i was scared where i made sure i didn't do anything to cause stress ........ relax and ask ur doctor all the questions you have....... let the Dr. know your concerns and not every pregnancy is the same when it comes to nausea... or symptoms
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009