Is anyone on unemployment?

I have been on it for a while now, not by choice but because I have not been able to find a job, and really it just got me thinking how many other ppl are on it too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Having just gotten laid off, I am trying to apply while I look for a job as well....but I can never get through (you have to apply by phone). It is very hard right now, apparently there are more and more people in need of help.
    Anonymous

• You can apply online in Colorado. I did. But that was about 3 years ago. I got laid off, and was on unemployment for about a month before I was getting hours at another job.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• there are a lot of us on unemployment. i ended up getting ameriplan health coverage because there was no way i could afford cobra or other health plans. i only pay 50 bucks a month for medical, dental, vision, chriopractic, prescription and much more. i joined the business and now i get 401k, direct deposit and more. you can check out my page if you want more info. before i joined my health plan was only 40 bucks.
    ZARA81

Answer by ZARA81 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009