How often do you workout and what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Aerobics and strength training. Line dancing. 4 days a week.

Answer by Bmat at 5:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 4 days a week 30 mins each time on my wii fit :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I try to workout 5 days a week. I have to mix things up on my workouts or I get bored. Mondays I do 20 to 30 minutes of cardio & then free weights on arms or shoulder chest or back. Whatever I choose then I will do another choice (from above) on Tuesday. Saturdays are special & so I make it important time to do my lunges that day & other leg workouts. Legs are the biggest muscle & they need a good workout & enough resting time after. (also burns the MOST calories including cardio)
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 5:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 5 days a week, tae bo and turbo jam.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 5 days a wk. Mainly cardio
    MomnVa

Answer by MomnVa at 7:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I use my Wii Fit, YouTube workout videos, and something I call the alphabet workout. You'd stand up with your legs apart, extend your hands holding a 3-5lb weight (start with a can of soup), motion the alphabet from A to Z. Make sure your feet don't leave the ground! Sounds easy? It took me FOREVER to get back F with a 5lb weight! Your actually working your arms, shoulders, abs, back, and more.
    Lay flat on your back, legs straight, arms to your side. Lift your legs (try to keep them straight), and trace the alphabet. Oh this burns!!!! You're working from the abs down. I ♥ this. I try to include it in a lot of my workouts.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 8:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I do this workout program call The Firm! It's fun!!!!! I look forward to it! It's a mixture of cardio, weight training, abs, kickboxing, dancing. It's just a lot of fun!
    You do it every other day because it works your upper and lower body at the same time. which burns more fat than working just one or the other. It says on the DVD that you they guarantee you'll see result within 10 workouts...and it's true!
    I will say at first you'll feel uncoordinated. but after those 10 workouts you'll feel better, have great balance, and be very energized!
    The one I have is an older version that have this new thing called the wave I haven't used it...but I wanna try it. www.FirmDirect.com is their website but you can get the older versions that use the fanny lifter and sculpting stick on ebay.
    MommaLovesJacob

Answer by MommaLovesJacob at 11:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 6 Days a week if there no snow or ice. I work out those days 2 to 3 hours. I weight lift and run on a tread mill for 1/2 mile then fast walk 1 1/2 every day. I found that you need to change you workout for time to time. I go to a gym that is like Curves but with more stuff and they are alot nicer at my gym. I have loss a 105 lbs this way in a year and 4 months.
    cloverlady2008

Answer by cloverlady2008 at 6:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• 4 days a week at the gym with a trainer.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• 3 times a week at the gym running and weights
    thecat3

Answer by thecat3 at 7:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2009