What do you think?

I know that ever since I have birth to my daughter, now almost a year old, I have had no sex drive... at best, it's been very, very minimal. I love my husband, but I just am not interested in the physical part of our relationship anymore. Could this be hormones, or could it be the bond that I have with my daughter? I've heard it is possible to be so satisfied with your relationship with your child that you sort of become too full for anything else... if I'm putting it clearly. Have any of you experienced this sort of thing, a lack of sex drive after birth... and why do you think it is so?

theitalian3721

Asked by theitalian3721 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't know why, but I've been like that for about 5 years now.
    Anonymous