How did you get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First though when I read this question LOL. Basically the normal way, we didn't try anything to conceive as in ferility treatments or anything it just happened with all of our children.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had sex with my SO and the next thing I knew, I was pregnant! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i think i had sex or something like that. cant remember
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Lots of SEX and clomid.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i may or may not have had sex :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When a Mommy and a Daddy love each other very much, they give each other a special hug. And that special hug is sooooo tight and full of love that it puts a baby inside the Mommy's belly!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Drunk and bent over with the first...to be honest. After I tried artificial insemination and IVF and fertility meds and tests and ovulation predictors I got depressed and gave up...and one day I drank a crapload of margaritas before noon and had drunk sex for the sake of having sex instead of TTC and bam, pregnant...funny how life works out.

During the time between pregnancies we figured out some of my hormone problems and we thought since it was so hard to conceive for me last time that we should start and give ourselves 6 months of natural trying before starting the meds and I got pregnant the first month. I'm pretty sure I was on top. I don't know how much detail you wanted, but thats pretty much everything...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• what kind of question is this? its either sex or artificial inseminatation(sp?)!
    Anonymous

• Well, I think that my husband had something to do with it!

I'm thinking you are actually asking about fertility treatments and things like... my first pregnancy I was on clomid after over a year of not ovulating. My second pregnancy was 'natural' using OPKs to pinpoint a really wacky ovulation. My third pregnancy I took progesterone starting three days after ovulation to sustain the uterine lining due to luteal phase defect. The fourth pregnancy was actually an oops, we were just pulling out do to the fact that we did not have a history of getting pg without some kind of hormonal help.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• LOL Kobbot01 sounds familiar.
    the first time i was 17 it was my first time and boom got pregnant i was even taking b/c pills all though i think i missed one or two days.

Second time im pretty sure my husband and I were drunk that night we had been at a wedding and had been drinking went home and had drunken wild sex and what do you know 3weeks later im taking a pregnancy test.
    those darn drunk nights it will get you every time lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2009